9 ways to use macrame at your wedding
Today is all about macrame! If you've been paying attention in 2017 you'll be well aware of this knotty trend, but don't think it's going anywhere in 2018 either. It's perfect for a whole slough of styles- from boho to rustic to industrial chic, and is perfect for pretty much any aspect of your wedding so I'm glad to see it sticking around. There is just so much you can do with it, so I've done some searching and put together a little list of some seriously inspiring macrame displays. So if you're dreaming of saying 'I do' in front of a one of a kind knotted backdrop, or hanging potted plants from the ceiling at your reception, this post is for you.
1. Create a unique and 'wow' worthy display at your reception by hanging your floral arrangements in macrame holders.
via The Knot
2. This perfectly imperfect table runner is a great way to add some texture to your tablescape.
3. A hanging macrame backdrop can be utilized in countless ways. Use it at the altar, and then re purpose it during the reception and again as a stunning, and sentimental decor piece in your home after the wedding.
4. Feeling daring? This hanging cake is creative, and gorgeous.
5. This escort card display. Just perfect.
6. Macrame hangings come in all sizes! These are absolutely perfect as chair decor.
7. Give your guests a little something to remember your amazing wedding, these unique mini hanging favours are sure to be a hit.
8. Sometimes it's the little things. Macrame is great for details too, just adding a little something extra to this already beautiful bouquet.
9. No need to stick with textiles, macrame can take your cake to the next level too. A work of art and a definite showstopper, this cake is nothing short of incredible.
I just love how incredibly versatile macrame can be, and how effortlessly in can slip into any style or theme. Keep in mind, this is just a little taste of all the wonderful ways you can incorporate the macrame trend into your big day, so don't be afraid to get creative with it!